View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 10:26 AM   #808
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I don’t think there’s been a more physical corner duo in the NFL since Sherman and Browner in Seattle, but our guys can cover even better than they could.

I love these guys so goddamn much.
I hate the Sherman comparisons because Sherman was really just a mouth on a great defense that got burned a lot, but played dirty. Sneed actually shuts guys down
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote