View Single Post
Old 01-17-2024, 04:34 PM   #795
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I would disagree from the POV that I didn’t even think an extension was a good idea until seeing this season play out.

He had the funky knee going on dating back to even last year - and hey, if that thing is a ticking time bomb, we still may not want to extend.

But after his play this year, if the medicals check out, let’s roll. I think the secondary as currently constructed plays into how Spags likes to run his scheme. Still need to build along the DL, but I think you can do that still while keeping LJ.
That's the only way you're ever gonna get any value in these FA deals.

You let guys get into that last year.....it could go multiple ways on you.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.