View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 02:38 PM   #158
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I went out and de-iced the steps, got the truck thawed out and went to get dog food. No attempt at all had been made to do anything to the 4 roads I have to travel to get to a county highway. 21 degrees is our high today, which is a big deal down here. Thankfully, most of my MO cold weather gear was in storage when my house burned back in 2015. Though somehow all of the insulation in my green coveralls purchased in 1984 has disintegrated.
I’d be returning those 40-year old coveralls as defective! Do you have the receipt?
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.