View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 12:27 PM   #722
MVP

There's a difference between a guy like Sneed and a guy like Charvarius. I was a big Charvarius guy, thought he was a very solid CB and loved that we fleeced the Cowboys. But Sneed is a heart-and-soul of the defense type of guy. You absolutely sign a guy like that to a second deal, or in my opinion you're going to have some raised eyebrows in the locker room.

I think guys know it's a business and know that getting a third deal when you're paying a franchise QB is going to be a tough task (a la CJ) - but you've got to sign guys who are as good and as tough as Sneed to a second deal. The dude is a stud, and has more than earned the right to keep playing for the Chiefs.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote