View Single Post
Old 01-15-2024, 08:39 PM   #709
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
Yeah I gotta say I'm surprised that he posted that when he did. Maybe he's just upset about it and aired it out.

He told me it's a contract year and from the rest (not posting it) he doesn't think they will offer him, but we will see.

Not a fan of the timing. Yes kinda odd
From the timing, it was when Buffalo pulled away in the game. He knew Pittsburgh had to win for him to get another game at HOME. What a huge bummer.

That right there makes me want to find a way for the fans to make a statement that we want WGJ back.

He’s EXACTLY the kind of player I wish we could give a lifetime contract to.

Tell him to inform his agent that he wants to stay in KC. Wouldn’t it be incredible if WGJ, Jones and Sneed to all give hometown discounts to all stay in KC?

Make up the difference in commercials for Clark’s soccer team or something lol
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote