View Single Post
Old 01-15-2024, 07:43 PM   #706
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Tell him he's a ****ing dumbass for posting that during the playoffs
Yeah I gotta say I'm surprised that he posted that when he did. Maybe he's just upset about it and aired it out.

He told me it's a contract year and from the rest (not posting it) he doesn't think they will offer him, but we will see.

Not a fan of the timing. Yes kinda odd
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.