View Single Post
Old 01-15-2024, 07:26 PM   #698
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
Literally just left his house, and I was sitting in the room while he was on the phone with you. He hung up and busted out laughing knowing you'd start some boolshit rumors on here. I said, "That ain't your tweet?"

And he kicked me out for asking.
I don't know what to tell you man. I'm famous in what I do and he follows me. He said that's him. You want me to post a screenshot of the DM's?
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.