View Single Post
Old 01-07-2024, 08:39 PM   #22
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
It's free for a month and $5.99 a month otherwise.
I got a special last summer for an entire year for $19.99. It has a lot of really great content and some fun originals. Absolutely, absolutely worth it at $6 bucks a month.

For me, I usually get Netflix for a month once the show I want to binge is completely out. I do the same with HBO Max. Sometimes with Paramount+. Like, when Halo season 2 is all available, I will get it, binge, and be done until the next time I want to see something exclusive to Paramount+.

But, I pay monthly for Amazon Prime with Video, and Peacock. Well, I only got Peacock because of the deal, but it was so worth it.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.