View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 09:40 PM   #67
DeadPunisher

I love Arrowhead, but we need a stadium with, at the very least, a roof/dome, but preferably a retractable roof.

For me, as a fan who can't afford a suite every game, other than laying radiant heating under the concrete where I stand in the winter, there is no amount of renovation or rehabbing that is going to improve my game day experience.

I will not vote for anything that doesn't include a roof, whether it's renovations or a new stadium.

I have a huge 4K television and I have decided that I am too old to do winter games anymore.

I know Clark Hunt and Mark Donovan don't care, because I am just an average fan, and I am no longer their target audience. Their audience is people making over 6 figures a year.

If Clark Hunt didn't grow up in Arrowhead, and if Lamar Hunt hadn't always said Arrowhead was his dream, the Chiefs would probably already be playing in a new stadium in Kansas.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote