Thread: Movies and TV Netflix Daredevil
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 02:17 PM   #283
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I ****ING LOVE Punisher and Daredevil Netflix shows. When DD got into their super weird ninja stuff, it got worse but the first season and half of DD was awesome.

Everything Punisher ****ing ruled.

But none of it works without the violence and good choreography. Do you hear me Disney? Get the ****ing fights right. (I'm interested to see how Echo is)
Of all the characters out there to choose from, the Punisher is my favorite (I actually have the logo as my phone background right now). I realize that in the comics most - if not all - hero’s have gone through some dark stages over the years but, the overall idea is that the creators typically try to make them “clean” with no killing rules and such. The Punisher doesn’t bother trying to tip toe around hypocritical moral lines; if you are going to break the law and become a vigilante then don’t half ass it, go all the way or go the **** home.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote