View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 09:57 AM   #2396
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I mean, I'm still going to root for them to miss the playoffs because it would be hilarious. And marginally good for the Chiefs.

Dolphins win and get 2. Beat 7 in wildcard round.
Chiefs get 3 and beat winner of Colts/Texans in wildcard round.
Browns get 5 and beat Jacksonville in wildcard round.

Browns travel to Baltimore. Chiefs travel to Miami.

Yes, KC has to travel, but then get a banged-up Miami team in warm weather, while Baltimore gets to come off the bye and play another AFC North slugfest against a great and physical defense.

Even if KC ends up winning and then having to travel to Baltimore, I think the Ravens would be coming off a MUCH tougher week than KC.
Coming off a single tough week though. KC would be coming off 2 weeks. Clearly that's tougher.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.