View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 09:39 AM   #2395
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
We should all be rooting for Buffalo. If they win, a worn down and banged up Miami team will be coming to Arrowhead with KC basically coming off a bye. Not too mention it's gonna be ****ING cold next Sunday. Not ideal for this Miami team and their passing game.

Buffalo, despite their 5 game winning streak, has NOT been playing all that great. They should have lost to NE last week.

Here is Josh Allen's last 4 games:

12-10 vs. KC: 23-42 for 233 yards, 54%, 1 TD 1 INT, 68.8 QB Rating
12-17 vs. DAL: 7-15 for 94 yards, 47%, 1 TD 0 INT, 89.3 QB Rating
12-23 vs. LAC: 15-21 for 237 yards, 71%, 1 TD 1 INT, 104.7 QB Rating
12-31 vs. NE: 15-30 for 169 yards, 50%, 0 TD 1 INT, 53.3 QB Rating

Not impressive. Yes, he's vultured a few RB TD's the last few weeks. So?

The Bills were not that great against KC. Yes, they won. But likely only due to Toney being a dumbass and not lining up properly. I just don't see them as some juggernaut that other people seem to think. I see them as a very hot-cold team in which you never know what you're gonna get.

If KC beats Miami, not afraid to have to have to go to Buffalo for the divisional round. KC won last time they were up there. If you recall, they did that by controlling the LOS with the ground game (Pacheco anyone?) and Pat hitting the passes he needed to (didn't throw much in that game) using a lot of PA that particular game. It was a pretty breezy comfortable win. Yes, that was 2020. Yes, Josh Allen is a better QB now. But I would also argue that team was better than this Buffalo team.

Yes, KC would be the decided underdogs. (might be a good role for us in the playoffs?) But I would like our chances coming off a win over a banged up Miami team at home and then heading to Buffalo to play a team that, self admittedly, does not play good in cold weather/snow.

So give me Buffalo over Miami this Sunday night.

And then give me Buffalo in the divisional round. I'll take my chances.
I mean, I'm still going to root for them to miss the playoffs because it would be hilarious. And marginally good for the Chiefs.

Dolphins win and get 2. Beat 7 in wildcard round.
Chiefs get 3 and beat winner of Colts/Texans in wildcard round.
Browns get 5 and beat Jacksonville in wildcard round.

Browns travel to Baltimore. Chiefs travel to Miami.

Yes, KC has to travel, but then get a banged-up Miami team in warm weather, while Baltimore gets to come off the bye and play another AFC North slugfest against a great and physical defense.

Even if KC ends up winning and then having to travel to Baltimore, I think the Ravens would be coming off a MUCH tougher week than KC.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote