Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 04:43 PM   #5062
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper View Post
For what you are wanting, definitely worth the price. Especially for hunting, it will do everything you need it to do.
Yeah - it's a pure hunting scope. If I wanted a long-range target scope I'd look for a FFP setup. Ultimately I'm a good shot but by no means a great one; I'm far away from needing to worry about hitting the steel at 1,000 yards...

Man those ATN electronic scopes are sexy but seems like the Gen 5 is still having some real firmware problems and that's the last thing I'd want to deal with out in the field. That technology is still awfully new so I think I'll just stand down on one for now.

Maybe I'll use some big expensive hunt in Alaska or Russia as an excuse for one someday...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.