View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 02:30 PM   #3082
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I still don't believe they were.

I think it was a 'mooooooook' chant for Cooper that Drink used as a rallying cry.

I've had two guys I know who were at the game that said the same thing.

It's not something Mizzou fans do. They get apathetic and don't show - they don't boo the starting QB.

Well except for the dumbest **** to ever ****. I haven't seen him in this thread for a bit. Seems he wisely peaced out.
I was definitely at the game and people definitely booed him when his name was announced as the starting QB. It was in the pregame. We had a great season and I’m happy to eat crow on my feelings for Cook, but don’t try to rewrite what happened if you weren’t even there. Walking into that stadium there wasn’t a single fan acting like we stood a chance and all the talk at Harpo’s that morning with fellow fans was about how Horn needed to be the starter. Cook and Drink followed up the boos with one of the best performances I watched at that stadium in awhile and deserved all the respect they got after that, but those games before that were not giving anyone ANY sort of confidence. Maybe the boos from the crowd sparked a fire in the play calling. It definitely seemed to light Drink up a bit in the postgame conference. You’re out of your mind if you think that his reaction was because of ONE fan close to the bench.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.