Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 09:01 PM   #5047
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
That guy was the only person I ever saw who shot that well with one, though. We were both working at a gun store with a range, so he did shoot it regularly.

But personally, there are other Springfields I like better. I used to own an XDm and really liked it - sold it and upgraded to my CZ when I got my CCL because it took a 19 round mag and as a result the grip was really long and it printed when I was wearing a t-shirt. But it was a good shooter. I really like their new Echelon as well.
Oh man, I shot an Echelon a few weeks ago. I really liked it. I just get bored easily and I’m thinking about switching up my EDC. Just not sure what I want to go with.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.