Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 08:53 PM   #5046
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
Interesting. Yeah, I’ve been carrying the P365 for two years now. I really do like it. But, yeah, it’s the accuracy and capacity that intrigues me. My buddy bought one and sent me a video of him consistently hitting a steel target from 50+ yards out. I guess I should drive the three hours and pay him a visit. Lol
That guy was the only person I ever saw who shot that well with one, though. We were both working at a gun store with a range, so he did shoot it regularly.

But personally, there are other Springfields I like better. I used to own an XDm and really liked it - sold it and upgraded to my CZ when I got my CCL because it took a 19 round mag and as a result the grip was really long and it printed when I was wearing a t-shirt. But it was a good shooter. I really like their new Echelon as well.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.