Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 12:53 PM   #785
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I'm not one to shit on a game. Wnba is not for me but I dont resent anyone who enjoys it. But I do feel like one of the reasons it hasn't caught on is that they just play different. Shooting form, speed, etc... It's not like tennis or golf where swings are mostly the same. And I think that's why Caitlin Clark is such a phenomenon. She plays with a way more fluid and fast style than I think you're used to seeing from even the best wnba players

That and college women's bball is just way more popular than wnba
They don't just play different, they play worse in every meaningful way. Why watch Caitlin Clark when you could watch Curry?

Like I said earlier, is any NBA team going to draft her? That tells you all you need to know.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote