Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 11:03 PM   #765
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
I feel bad that some day she'll have to go to the WNBA where she'll fade into anonymity except for Sports Center's mandatory coverage.

She's amazing.
It's ridiculous how much time ESPN spends on the WNBA relative to its fan base and revenue. Give me more NFL hot takes! And of course college women's is so much more watered down still. I get it if you live in a place like Iowa where the sports options are limited. The average attendance at a division 1 women's college game is just over 1,000.

It's not misogyny to recognize there's no comparison in athleticism and entertainment value, so unless you're friends and family, or live in a sports desert, or get off on at least having a team in your state being highly ranked at something, or have some political axe to grind, why would you watch? I think I answered the question.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote