Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 07:04 PM   #4214
I'll be back.

The Bounty - 1984

Such an amazing story. I knew it was a famous story about a mutiny. I didn't know the ****ing descendants of the mutineers are alive today on Pitcairn Island, or that the dudes they kicked off the boat ate one bite of bread a day for weeks until they reached civilization almost dead.

Command performances by Sir Anthony Hopkins, Mel Gibson and native tits.

The Butler - 2015

Interesting "true" story about a black butler in the white house, who used to pick cotton in the 1920s and saw his daddy shot dead by slavers in the fields.

A lot of it was made up garbage, but it was interesting seeing the different perspectives on race wars between older generations of blacks and newer ones.

Also everyone who played a President was fun to watch. Alan Rickman as Reagan was cast against type and wonderful to watch.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.