Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 01:27 PM   #4203
I'll be back.

Wow. I learned so much last night. I had a basic understanding of the Cuban Missile Crisis but not how complicated it became and how truly dangerous it was.

We really came incredibly close to nuclear war. The Kennedys and especially Adlai Stevenson are American heroes for being the coolest heads in the White House. The scene with Stevenson in the Security Council is almost verbatim what happened IRL.

The Costner character is complete bullshit unfortunately but a fine enough analogy for White House Counsel Ted Sorensen.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote