View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 05:48 PM   #49
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
As is nearly every other qb in the league. Mahomes leads the league in yards but looks human throwing to jack and shit. The bengals have a high school qb looking competent while throwing to Higgins and Chase.
I've loved Jake Browning since college. The kid is legit he just hasn't had his chance yet until this year but he looks far ahead the majority of young quarterbacks that come in for the first time. Sure he struggling today but I assure you if the Bengals want a decent draft pick this next year and Browning doesn't wanna play behind Burrows because he wants his starting gig, look for him to be starting next year for someone else I assure you.

Last edited by Chiefshrink; 12-23-2023 at 05:53 PM..
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.