View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 12:21 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Remember the initial whispers about Russ and how the Seattle defense didn't like him? I was one of those people who called the reports insane.

Or hell.. how about Philly's own Carson Wentz, even? How could a humble small school guy have an attitude that makes half the team support the career backup instead? Surely there's just some shit stirring taking place.

These things can be true and not tank a guy's career. I'm not saying Jalen Hurts is going to flunk out like Wentz did, but he IS either going to have to change or the team around him is going to have to learn how to win with whatever this issue is (didn't read the article... don't really care)

Do you believe the whispers about Josh Allen not being as coachable as initially indicated by the media and by his stat surge around his 2nd/3rd/4th year? Do you believe that he has trouble controlling where he sticks his dick much to the consternation of the multiple teammates whose exes he porks? Or that Diggs is secretly sick of having a giant dumbass for a QB?
Wentz and Allen are both cry babies. I believe every negative report on them.

As for Hurts their coach is a douche. You can't bring down Jalen and pretend he isn't having to deal with a glorified frat boy.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote