View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 11:41 AM   #35
Supporter

Few things. My BIL is a big Eagles fan, and he's the only mother****er at the outlaws that I can talk ball with. Further, he follows and is really supportive of the Chiefs. So I reciprocate. And since he's the only Eagles fan I know, I have a distorted view of the Eagles fans. But here goes.

1. **** Sirianni. He's a punk bitch. I think he can probably coach a bit, but we'll see how he does when the vets age/price out. It's never a good look to run smack on a fanbase. **** him.

HOWEVER, it's nice to be the big dog. Obviously, douchknuckle Sirianni thought he had it made in the shade if he could just beat us. He's a dumb**** and the wheels fell off a bit. I think it's likely they built it up too much, and it turns out Sundays are hard. Even against ****s like the Seahags. Remember the feeling guys. It's fun to be the big dog. Moreover, compare that with Reid's pretty even demeanor, and I like where we sit.

2. **** the Philly media for shitting on Hurts. Maybe it's a leak, if so **** that dude. Hurts has been a pro's pro this whole time, while their shit**** staff's all like hur hur lets do designed runs and sneaks all the ****ing time where everyone is trying to hurt you. Nothing bad could happen, right? Herp derp.

Dude is obviously hurt. He doesn't move half as well as he did last year, and his mechanics, especially on the deep sideline stuff is a little off. Dude's hurt - it might be in his confidence a bit, I dunno. But can you imagine shitting all over the dude that took you to the Super Bowl 10 minths ago and has been a straight up Pro the whole ****ing time? Jesus. I guess they did just go through the whole Wentz thing and at this point are probably feeling pretty entitled after 20 years of Reid doing voodoo magic and then Pedersen/Wentz/Big Dick Nick winning the Bowl, shitcanning those ****s and getting Sirianni/Hurts and going to the Bowl. But you know what? **** them. It's hard.

I feel bad for Hurts. Dude seems to get perpetually shit on the second he works himself up to a bit of success. He's not Mahomes, but he's worth sticking with.

3. The point was made about the coaches. I thought the assistants were kind of ****s. But obviously they did a lot of good. It will be interesting to see how all this ages. I was thinking there was a lot of veteran leadership that was driving the boat last year. It'll be interesting to see if any of these guys can reproduce anything.

4. That leads me to the final and most important point. It's ****ing hard to win. It's way ****ing harder to win consistently. We are currently the gold ****ing standard (maybe the best ****ing ever post-free agency/salary cap - we're in the discussion - let that sink in a minute). Nobody is thrilled with the way this year is going (CATCH THE ****ING BALL), but let's bask in the sunlight of the best times in franchise history, and be in the discussion for the greatest team performance in NFL history. Because, my dudes, what we're doing is HARD.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote