View Single Post
Old 12-22-2023, 10:40 AM   #29
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
It’s been a weird year. I feel like defenses are up so offenses are down. But the nfl also has a huge problem with injuries. And bad QBs look really really bad against great defenses.

Normally pro leagues take this and introduce offense friendly rules in the offseason. Wonder if that’ll be the case here. I agree that more teams in contention is good for $ even if it’s uglier to watch. I also feel like Vegas must be making bank on this too because ugly football is harder to predict.
Oddly, a few of the things they've focused on in recent years have hurt offenses.... calling illegal man downfield when a lineman is a step forward, and the 10+ offensive offsides called this year compared to like 2 last year, the weird Jawaan Taylor thing.... shit that has very little to no impact to games.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.