View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 10:03 AM   #198
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

My thoughts after yesterday:

Honor and Carter are vets and good guys to have as the last two people in your starting lineup. If you're counting on them to be high-usage players, you're counting on trouble. They're both limited.

They really need to emphasize roles for East and Bates and try to run everything through the two of them. Pick-and-pops with Carter, with East initiating and Bates on the opposite wing. Bury Honor in a corner for the kick-out.

It was nice to see Trent Pierce hit some deep shots yesterday. He has a great-looking 3-point shot and was the team's best shooter in camp.

This team may be a small step back from last year but I still am excited by what is building.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.