View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 08:37 PM   #38714
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
And I hope KT and the rest of the receivers saw it, heard it, and I hope they have enough pride to fix it.
You were begging for Mahomes to address them publicly. I told you he would never do that.

Not because he didn't have the fire in himself but because it's not the way he's been wired growing up and definitely not the way Reid would want a QB dealing with it.

Yesterday we saw how that all ends when the gasket blows. He's not a cyborg who brushes off this stuff. It's personal, it's hard for him, and it's extremely taxing.

It was an epic level of frustration for a guy who has been wired to keep those emotions in check. But I was happy to see it because - damn - it's been a tough season and yesterday was just absolutely brutal.

If he had the usual "I need to do better" routine alongside Reid, I truly might've thought they just became complacent and lost the plot. I was glad with the fire.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote