View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 07:59 PM   #38713
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
He's right. I'm very surprised he reacted so hard to that penalty
So, anyone who criticizes Mahomes for his outburst is a FN POS douche.

Also, he will never say this, but he wasn't really yelling at the official.

He was yelling at Toney, and the entire WR room. He was aimed at the ref, but his target was his team.

Earlier, MVS, the supposed veteran of the group, ran straight into a safety, when he had a huge open area to sit in.

Mahomes was upset. He threw it where MVS should have been.

Before that, Rice dropped another ball.

Before that, Watson literally had to tell Skyy Moore where to lineup, after Mahomes told him, and Watson was actually in motion when he told Moore where to go.

Mahomes wasn't happy.

So, Mahomes was upset about the call, but he is so smart, and he is so calculated, that I feel like he knew that was his moment to show his team that the bullshit has to stop.

Yeah, he was aiming his intensity at the official, but that was for his team.

And I hope KT and the rest of the receivers saw it, heard it, and I hope they have enough pride to fix it.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote