View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 07:37 PM   #38707
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
That's nonsense. Because in November and December that team was ****ing balling.

I spent that year making bomb-ass content because I always believed.

Not once in my life did I ever not believe in the Mahomes-Hill-Kelce trio as a force of nature that could carry us anywhere we needed to go.
We all remember 13 seconds.

It was the beginning and middle of the season that season that were rough. I think you just troll with things like "The Curse of Sterling Mahomes" and stuff like that after hard losses. It's not a condemnation. We all know what the legendary content you've brought to the site. But it's a more than fair observation at this point.

And I have no doubt that, despite your predictions, if the Chiefs clown Denver at Arrowhead in the playoffs you'll make a video that will give the entire fanbase a catharsis for the 98 playoffs.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.