View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 06:36 PM   #38704
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I have never been like this during the Mahomes era. NEVER. You know why? Because this team always gave us hope it could turn it around.

At the start of 2021 they weren't bad, they were just inconsistent. The talent was ALWAYS there. And by the end of the year they were so good they were capable of winning without Kelce, with Tyreek playing 20-odd snaps in the same game.

This team's wide receivers are just plain ****ing BAD and now they're beat up. There are no flashes of hope anymore. Losing two in a row and four of six this late in the year is unprecedented.

I'll only get confidence back if we explode in our first playoff game. Could that happen? Sure. Will it?

You'd be a fool to believe so.

So yes. I doubt the Kansas City Chiefs. I doubt Patrick Mahomes. I doubt Andy Reid.

They met a mountain they can't scale. Next year they'll have better climbing equipment.
When we rattle off the next six wins dont want to see your ass jumping back on the bandwagon for the AFCCG.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote