View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 06:14 PM   #38700
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
But that's how you couch it, right?

In 2021 it was posts about how Patrick being a new Dad hurt his testosterone levels/made him less hungry or him being broken due to his turf toe injury or what have you. When pushed on it you'd say it wasn't what you believed but just what the chatter was or some such.

It always felt like trolling to me as a coping mechanism. We all have our own thing. I myself become a condescending douchebag.
That's nonsense. Because in November and December that team was ****ing balling.

I spent that year making bomb-ass content because I always believed.

Not once in my life did I ever not believe in the Mahomes-Hill-Kelce trio as a force of nature that could carry us anywhere we needed to go.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.