View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 09:18 AM   #1454
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've started selling off some losing stocks, and also a smidge of NVDA and GOOG where I've ended up with some concentrations due to healthy gains. I hate selling off winners, but if one of those stocks tanks for some reason, I'll be a sad, sad man, and I don't want to be sad.

I've bought a few smidges of some stocks like HSY, WMT, and SLP, but in very small quantities. I'm continuing to buy lots of CDs, but the peak has passed. At the peak I got a long-term CD at 5.85 percent, but now the best I can do for long-term CDs is around 5.3, and even those are hard to find.
Damn. Hershey looks like a nice play. I might have to throw a little that direction.

Well done.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.