Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 10:08 AM   #279
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I left the top 3 guys off the list bc I assume they'll go before #30-32.

Truth is if we wanted nearly any of those 2nd rounders, we'd have to take them in the 1st.
No way.

Something Draftek added to their position rankings is something I used to track manually and that's average number of players by that position drafted per round over the past 6 seasons. We might have to move up in the 2nd for a guy or we might have to take one of the top 1 or 2 guys rated in the 2nd in the 1st, but we wouldn't need to take the majority of those guys in the 1st.

There are probably going to be 5 WRs with 1st round grades (Harrison, Nabers, Odunze, Egbuka, and Coleman), 2 with high 2nd round grades (Franklin and Worthy), 2-3 with mid-2nd round grades (Mitchell and Thomas, maybe Legette), and the rest will be fringe 2nd or later.

I mean, those might change a tad but I don't see it changing astronomically. A fringe 1/2 could sneak into 1, and so on.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote