Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 01:15 AM   #275
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSavedLatin View Post
If I'm taking someone in round 1, my heart says Legette, but my head says Coleman. Legette gives the offense a much needed speed/size combo it's missing. I'd need someone to talk me out of Legette because he's just so electric, but his route tree is more like a trunk without branches, he's older, and has just one year of production. Coleman is more of a technician, more polished, and would probably be closer to a finished product and ready to contribute sooner.

For 2nd and 3rd rounders, Corley and Burton. Corley is a monster in the open field and Burton has some real dog in him. I would be good with swapping Thomas Jr. in the 2nd for Corley.
a question needing to be asked is why legette had only 1 year of production
smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote