Thread: Food and Drink 50 Beers to Try Before You Die
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 08:45 AM   #5705
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
Heading to Phoenix for the KU bowl game. What are the best breweries/bars that you guys would recommend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Beer bars:
Sleepy Whale
Beer Barn
The Wandering Tortoise

Breweries
Meh...but if you must then Wren House
The Shop (Tempe)
Putting more thought in effort into my previous post, I'd recommend the following breweries:

1a Wren House
1b Kitsune
2 Roses by the Stairs
3 Simple Machine
4 Arizona Wilderness (either location)
5 The Shop (their beers are okay but its a cool spot in an ideal location)

I like Tombstone's beers but their PHX location is kind of a turd

I also probably sell PHX breweries short but there's not a ton to be excited about...yet, we're getting there

This distribution footprint here is where its at though which is why I recommended the better beer bars. We get a bunch of stuff from San Diego, LA, Portland, Seattle, Denver, and Florida

Also if you're into mead, the Superstition downtown location is pretty cool
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote