View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 03:40 PM   #1563
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Haven't we known that pretty much back to the All Star Break?

Or is this more of a "We are GOING to deal him, if only for a relief arm in High A and some salary relief..." sort of thing? Because I guess that would be a little different.

I do think many people fail to recognize the impact he has defensively. The outfield defense is CLEARLY better when he's out there. By a ton. He's a differencemaker defensively even when he isn't hitting. Even if he's replacement level offensively, he's a 2 WAR player, IMO, because of the defense. He's probably the best defensive LFer in baseball.

I think they're making a mistake just casting that out. But I think they make a LOT of mistakes so that's not really surprising.
I've been pimping for the Royals to trade for him. He can play outfield at Kauffman and give a solid right hand bat even if he is made out of glass vagina
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.