View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 08:49 PM   #53
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
I think The K is fine (convenient, unparalleled parking ease), but Sherman says (at gunpoint) that the only way to stay competitive is to create alternate/additional income streams with a new facility. I personally think the "crumbling" state of the K is an exaggeration at best, and I would MUCH rather see MLB get it's shit together and institute a real salary cap, but IF they must leave the K, the Downtown model has proven a success in nearly every city. The Rs avg just over 16K/game, they need to do something.
No idea about the condition of the underlying infrastructure. As a non-Royals fan, I can say that the “K” without a doubt is one of the best places to watch a game in the entire MLB.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.