Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 07:25 PM   #831
Starter

So IJ5 has landed on Disney+ and I have decided to invest at least the 2 1/2 hours to watch it once. Halfway through it now.

1) Opening set-piece with the Nazis and the train is entertaining as others have said. Felt like the old days.

2) Phoebe Waller Bridge really does kill this movie, her character just sucks. She’s an annoying Mary Sue with a super-grating personality and just irritating to watch overall. No redeeming characteristics. She’s also not even moderately attractive to even just look at. She’s just weird looking and her character is just an unlikeable bitch. I find myself hoping that the bad guys would throw her out of a plane or something.

Anyway, I’ll probably finish this and never watch it again. I wonder if these stupid ****s at Disney (and Amazon, hello Galadriel) will ever get the message that these bitchy unlikeable Mary Sue “powerful women” are just grating and unwatchable. I hope Kathleen Kennedy finds something else to do with herself soon.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote