View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 03:33 PM   #1553
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
I yelled "Mo Sucks" when he was on the field at the last game i went to. The BFIB looked at me like i did it naked.
Its very weird. Everyone in here has been on the fire Mo bandwagon for years. Yet, on game day, and on TV, it seems the BFIB that are attending games think he's doing a good job. I don't get the disconnect between them and us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
And that is why we don't have nice things. Calling out terrible leadership should be encouraged, not frowned upon.
THIS!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.