View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 09:05 AM   #1591
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
KU played a couple of top 10 teams last week and Kentucky the week before. Plus, they have the defending national champ in 3 days. This looked like the classic letdown game. Also, I wonder if that team would be ranked that low if their PG had not been injured. His first game back was last night and he was really good.

Not making excuses. The Jayhawks need to play better. But this should not have been completely unexpected. Let's see what they look like on Friday.
Yeah, happens every year... there are no takeaways or anything. College kids sleepwalk through uninteresting game.

I rarely even watch those kinds of games any more... I think the only benefit would be at best you're watching a scrimmage and might catch the deeper bench guys at the end... and at worse, you're frustrated you just wasted two hours of your life watching shitty basketball.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote