View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 10:40 PM   #1584
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Self knows a hell of a lot more than me, but playing both Juan and KJ at the same time in the year 2023 of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ seems like modern basketball malpractice. Two guys that can’t shoot clogs up the floor. There’s no spacing. I’d bench KJ and start Furphy to at least get the threat of a shooter. But I’m not the HOF coach lol. Someone else needs to step up though no matter what. Not sure who.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.