View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 11:05 AM   #4146
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I mean, Skyy Moore was Antonio Brown in college. Strange that he's not doing the same things in the NFL.

It's almost like playing in the NFL is hard, and getting your release against an NFL DB, timing with the QB and footwork down for a throw like that takes time. Especially since you need two feet down in the NFL.

But no! It was always something he could do from Week 1! If only Mahomes had stopped eating Doritos sooner.
Odd.

Here I was pretty sure I said Skyy Moore didn't demonstrate anything on tape in college that suggested he was NFL ready. Whereas I said that Rice was a very possible Day 1 starter with an NFL-ready skill-set that slotted perfectly with this team.

I mean, I'm not sure WHO you want to be having this little argument with, but it ain't me...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.