View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 10:43 AM   #2529
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yuuuuuuuuuuck.

Man the veil has been lifted on college sports. We REALLY gonna pretend like this money wasn't getting to these guys before this?

I really don't have a problem with the NIL stuff - I think it's a good development. But the NIL combined with the free transfer stuff just makes college sports kinda gross.
Yeah, in theory I should like it as a KU fan for CBB, but it becomes like you're just rooting for the jersey.... similar to what I notice in the NBA (not that I pay that much attention to it).

And in college, it just makes a mess of recruiting like you said in your 2nd post, and for CFB teams that aren't Bama or Georgia or Ohio State just become the Royals of CFB, developing players for the big spenders.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.