Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 03:22 PM   #230
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Ok, that's fair, but how about the guys like Keon Coleman who's production really isn't that great. I think PFF has him as the #3 WR and Draftbuzz has him #9, currently. Is his QB play really so poor, and his route running and athletic profile so noticeable that he warrants such a lofty ranking with under 600 yards?
Production in college is about a lot of things.

- Quality of your teammates
- Quality of your QB
- Style of offense
- What the D tries to take away

Coleman has accounted for 23 percent of his offenses' passing offense. Malik Nabors, for example, has accounted for 30 percent of his.

So what gives? Here's one thing, if we stick with that comparison.

Well, Florida State's QB isn't the running threat that Jayden Daniels is, so teams when I've watched FSU typically have a safety over the top of Coleman or even are playing in a two-deep shell.

LSU gets its guys in 1x1 a lot more simply because of the numbers game and defenses trying to account for Daniels' legs.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote