View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 09:38 AM   #14
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

As a Husker fan, I kinda have to laugh at this. A buddy at work was insistent that the Huskers should have moved heaven and earth to get Prime as the coach. He still thinks we would have been better off, because our offense "would have been better".

Whatever. Huskers end the year with 5 wins to Colorado's 4. Neither team goes to a bowl. I said in the beginning, I don't actually hate Prime, I hate all this hype around a guy who, as a coach, absolutely has not earned any of it.

Frankly, it's great to see them shit the bed. Almost a consolation prize for how shitty Nebraska was this year.

Now, all I have to look forward to is the Hawkeye's inevitable evisceration and humiliation against Michigan. Meh.

Go Chiefs.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.