Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2023, 11:23 AM   #213
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

The whole “isn’t #1 on his team” thing is not a good factor to review when the other guys are good, too.

You could have made that complaint about Garret Wilson and Chris Olave. Or Justin Jefferson. Jameson Williams was the #3 guy behind those two at Ohio State.

Being #2 option behind a guy who clearly is getting drafted in the top 5 picks or top 10 picks.

So I don’t like it’s a knock on Egbuka at all that he isn’t the top target at Ohio State

To me, if you can get him at a discount because he’s playing with Harrison and has a bad QB, that’s a win.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote