Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2023, 09:46 AM   #215
How tall is this thing?

Piece of shit update says the progression bugs are fixed, played through RYUJIN faction AGAIN, and lo and behold the mother ****er I have to talk to in order to end the sabotage quest, STILL SPAWNS OUTSIDE THE MAP when it is specifically stated in patch notes that this NPC has been fixed.

I'm never running this annoying God damn faction questline again. At this point I'm ready to Uninstall the ****er. It's a gamepass title anyway, so happy I didn't buy this shitload of ****.

I'd rather fellate a hot curling iron to disfigurement, or fellate my Mossberg to completion than run the Ryujin quests again. **** Bethesda and their 40 year old game engine.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.