View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 09:05 PM   #2485
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Earlier this year a poster on this thread (I’m sorry I don’t remember who) said he thought Mizzou’s floor was 8 wins. I said I thought that was their ceiling — they make so many mistakes in execution and game management that it will cost them games.

I was dead wrong, and I was DEAD wrong about Brady Cook. About as wrong as I’ve ever been about a team and a player.
That was me, commenting about an article saying that the Tigers would win 10 games. I said that was their ceiling and 8 wins was their floor. I admit that I was being a homer at that point. But I'm glad that I turned out to be right
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote