View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 11:49 AM   #3512
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Dark Souls type games are not for everyone. Personally, I cannot stand them. The boss battles are insanely difficult slugfests that can take forever, and one tiny timing miscalculation results in you being instadead. I don't like the style of play at all. Too frustrating to be enjoyable.
Same, and I love punishing games. These games just feel weirdly sluggish. If I want an unforgiving 3rd person action game, I greatly prefer something like Ninja Gaiden or Returnal.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.