View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 11:44 AM   #3511
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Oh, and concerning not renewing.. Elden Ring is on sale for $20 right now. I haven’t played it and also have no experience with Dark Souls games.

What’s CP’s temperature on Elden Ring? The people on Reddit talk about it like it’s one of the best games of all time, but they’re a bunch of dipshits and I don’t often agree with their tastes on movies, books, etc.
Dark Souls type games are not for everyone. Personally, I cannot stand them. The boss battles are insanely difficult slugfests that can take forever, and one tiny timing miscalculation results in you being instadead. I don't like the style of play at all. Too frustrating to be enjoyable.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.