View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 10:21 AM   #4109
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That one still amazes me. I have no idea how he got in there. Dolphins did a shit job of tackling.
Andy Reid screen game stuff.

It's why Mahomes had to dirt a couple of those with Moore running them - if you're not on time, it's an OPI. Look at Watson - he's delivering that block without having any real idea if there's a runner behind him. He just knows how the timing has to work.

Reid's screens are so precisely timed that you see lanes like that pop open quite a bit. I think that was Watson and Donovan Smith down there opening things up for him. Then Rice broke a tackle.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote